From the routine to the quite complicated of surgeries we are ready. From neuters to exploratory surgery to retrieving a sock our doctors are highly skilled and experienced. If needed we will provide a referral to appropriate specialists. To ensure your pet has a safe experience we will:
- Perform pre-anesthetic blood tests to get to know your pet inside and out.
- Give pre-operative sedation to minimize anxiety
- Electronically monitor ECG , blood pressure, CO2 & ETCO2, pulse oximetry, and body temperature levels throughout the procedure.
- We use the safest anesthetic gas available to human and veterinary medicine, Sevoflourane. Not only just to the high-risk cases but to everyone under going an anesthetic procedure.
- Give pre and post-operative pain medications as needed.
- Provide plenty of TLC!